While cremation is becoming a popular choice, there are still other services that can accompany it. With cremation you have many options and much flexibility. You can:
- Choose a Complete Funeral Service
- Use a Rental Casket for a Visitation
- Create a Memorial Service
- Plan a Burial, Entombment or Committal service
- Select a Traditional or Specialized Urn
- Acquire a Personal Keepsake
- Retain the Cremains for Personal Preference
These options can make cremation an important part of the commemorative process. This process allows you to express your grief, celebrate the life of your loved one, and find healing in remembrance.
For more information, request a copy of our brochure titled, Understanding Cremation.